A mere link to the most Frequently Asked Questions doesn't seem enough, so here are the basic rules of the Group. Clear for everyone to see.
• Click on the Join Our Group button in the blue bar at the top of the page and you'll be automatically in.
• Once you've joined, you'll be able to submit art, take part in contests and such.
• If you watch the group, you'll always be informed about gallery submissions and blogs, but you won't be able to submit art.
• You'll be able to submit up to three deviations per day.
• Each submission will be voted on by one of us Admins and sometimes it can take a while (hey, we do have a real life!), so just sit tight and we'll get back at you soon.
• Submit to the correct folder, please. Submissions to the wrong Folders won't be accepted.
• To submit deviations go to Gallery --> Submit to this Gallery --> Contribute an existing Deviation. Then choose your deviation and the Folder you want to send it to.
• You can submit mature deviations, as long as they have a mature content filter on, but remember that we Admins still reserve ourselves the right to refuse a picture if it's too visual or if we find it could be offensive for other Members.
• Any piece of art that includes a couple (NO SOLO PICTURES) from the DC-verse that you like, canon or not, is welcome.
• Please don't submit pieces with the only purpose of showing off how good you can draw some particular characters. This group is about DC couples, we want to see pieces where you can clearly tell there's something going on between the two and they aren't simply posing heroically for the press.
Such pieces won't be accepted.
• Characters must be DC's official characters, we won't accept Original Characters (OC), that is characters created by fans. This also means no anthros or any other radical change to the character, please. Changing costumes or hairstyles, or setting the characters in an AU (Alternate Universe) is ok.
• We also won't accept characters outside the DC main continuity and universe. That means characters from Vertigo or Wild Storm won't be accepted.
• DC characters portrayals from the TV series (e.g.: Smallville), cartoons and movies (e.g.: the new Batman movies) are accepted, as well as cosplay.
• Group or family shots can be accepted, as long as the focus is still on the couple or on some love innuendo going on (e.g.: Batman surrounded by ladies) and they should be submitted to Miscellaneous.
• Fanfics are welcome, but we admins will have to go through them before voting them in, so it may take more time than usual.
If a submission violates any of these rules it will be voted down, but if you think it was turned down unjustly, please do note us. We are all friendly Admins and we won't bite!
Together with those lil' rules, remember to be polite and to respect fellow members. We don't want to block anyone, but we won't hesitate if necessary.
If you have any question or if you have any doubts, please note us or leave a comment.